About Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
- A type of complex polysaccharide consisting of amino acid and uronic acid
- High polymerized compound consisting of N-acetylglucosamine and glucuronic acid
- Widely distributed in connective tissues, such as joint fluid of mammals, vitreous body of eyes, skin, umbilical cord, cockscomb, etc.
- Many hydroxyl groups (-OH) in the molecule provide high moisture holding capacity.
- Spotlighted as the raw material for pharmaceuticals and cosmetics due to its safety, moisture holding capacity and viscoelasticity as biomaterial
Structure of Hyaluronic Acid
HA (Hyaluronic Acid) filler is the most widely used filler in the market as a medical device replenishing volume of wrinkled skin, such as facial wrinkles.
||Improvement of wrinkle
||Unique ingredient of human body / easy to remove if required
HA filler manufacturing technology research
RENZEN CO., LTD. Strives to secure superior product competitiveness through researching unique manufacturing technologies such as molecular weight and crosslinking technology.
Deviation of Extrusion Force
GI (Grinding Irregular) technology research
In order to ensure smooth injections and stable operation, research is underway to achieve precise pressure output.
HAMC (Hyaluronic AcidMoisture Correction) technology research
We are studying the technology to delay the internal degradation rate of the filler so that the duration after the procedure can be greatly improved.
HA filler research direction
We research filler that can make precise and safe operation based on excellent quality.